Joignez-vous à notre équipe
Vous voulez travailler dans une entreprise internationale, dynamique, passionnée et motivée par la pensée? CTN fait partie du réseau GTN, le plus important diffuseur de bulletins de circulation personnalisés au monde, qui offre l’une des plus grandes plates-formes publicitaires qui soit, tant à la radio qu’à la télévision.
Voir les postes à combler ci-dessous :
The Canadian Traffic Network, the largest supplier of traffic reporting in Canada, is constantly searching for talented broadcasters for our 7 offices across the country: Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal.
If you are self-motivated, detail oriented, and not just able, but excited to work in a very fast-paced environment – CTN has just the job for you. As a CTN Traffic reporter, you will be on-air on top rated radio and TV stations.
We have full-time, part-time, and casual positions, including ground-based traffic reporting and Airborne reporting from one of our Traffic Helicopters.
Whether you are looking to start to your broadcasting career, or just keep your already honed skills sharp from time to time and anything in between – you will find the role that suits you at CTN.
Here is what we are looking for from you;
- Previous experience on-air on radio or TV. experience in traffic or news reporting would be an asset
- Degree or diploma in Journalism or Broadcasting or related field
- Flexible availability, as we are a 7 day a week, 18 hour a day operation
- Great organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Better than average computer skills
- Experience and understanding of basic broadcasting equipment and tools
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle or other reliable transportation
Intrigued? Get in touch with us today – Fill out the job application form below. Please include the city you are interested in working.